435 HP, 360 lbs./ft TQ
• 100% bolt-on and reversible conversion
• OEM caliber low impact installation
• Available in black satin or polished finish
• V8 power with V6 efficiency
• IPF Tuning ECU calibration
• Front mounted intercooler
• OEM drivability with linear power curve
• Engineered and manufactured in the USA
• Available powertrain warranty
The IPF Supercharger System consists of the following major components:
- CAD Engineered / CNC machined 6061 aluminum supercharger mounting system
- All major CNC machined components are anodized black for an OEM appearance
- Vortech V3 self-contained centrifugal supercharger – Black Color
- CNC machined idler pulleys – utilizes OEM belt tensioner
- Gates premium brand serpentine belt
- Large air-to-air front mounted intercooler w/ all mounting brackets & hardware
- Precision fit boost pipes / hoses are available in either aluminum or all silicone
- CNC machined large diameter MAF housing
- High quality “synthamax” premium oil-less air filter
- CNC machined billet aluminum crankcase vent tank w/ mounting bracket & hardware
- Gates premium brand crank ventilation system hoses
- All needed high quality vacuum / pressure check valves, adapters & hoses
- CNC machined aluminum boost recirculation valve system
- CNC machined PS fitting and reservoir mounting bracket
- OEM quality new windshield washer reservoir w/ mounting bracket & hardware
- High quality zinc plated hardware, stainless hose clamps, silicone couplers, etc.
- Comprehensive installation manual – The IPF SC System can be shipped anywhere in the world and installed by any competent technician or enthusiast
- Optional powertrain warranty available
- IPF Tuning’s Proprietary OBD port ECU flash – Model / hardware specific supercharger software calibration. A custom tune for cars fitted with headers is currently in development.
- The above list is the major components included in the IPF Supercharger system.
- There are actually over 240 individual components that make up the complete kit.
Price: $6,095 + Installation and Shipping
(Typical installation time runs ~ 8-10 hours)
This product is intended to be used only on racing vehicles on closed courses, and not for use on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emission control requirements.
In California, this product should not be used on any vehicle that is registered or licensed for use on public roads.